CREATE A HEALTHY WORK PLACE WITH TRACTIVITY
- affordabe and easy to use,
- safe and secure,
- rugged with long battery life
- social challenges and data analytics
PROFOUND IMPACT OF ACTIVITY FOR CORPORATE AMERICA
Physical inactivity has a profound impact on American corporate and government employers:
- Obesity is responsible for 27% of the rise in inflation-adjusted health care spending among the working-age population
- Annual medical expenditures attributable to obesity is estimated as high as $147 billion per year
- Private insurers pay approximately 50% of the the medical bill for obesity related costs.
Single largest cost is presenteeism - is the act of attending work while sick and working under sub optimal conditions
The total cost of obesity, per obese individual ranges from $1000 for moderately obese (BMI 30 to 35) men to to $6694 for severely obese (BMI >40) women.
Daily activity during the workday can improve:
- job satisfaction
- ability to cope with stress
- health and well-being
- productivity and effectiveness at work
Daily activity during the workday can reduce:
- absenteeism and presenteeism
- disability compensation
- health care costs
- insurance costs
WORKPLACE IS STRUCTURED ACTIVITY IS A SOUND INVESTMENT
- The workforce is aging and a employees age, they tend to be less active and more prone to the the risk of chronic disease and death. Employees over the age 45 use more health care than younger employees, thereby increasing the already high costs of absenteeism, presenteeism and benefits.
- Stress at the workplace is increasing as reported by employees. Physical activity has valuable preventive and therapeutic effects.
Participants in physical activity programs report the following:
- improved mental concentration, stamina, reaction time and memory
- greater alertness
- better relations with co-workers
- more enjoyment of work than non-participants
Additionally, workplace physical activity programs can reduce sick leave by up to 32 per cent and increase productivity by up to 52 per cent.
- Physical activity programs can reduce the number of injuries in the workplace by 25 per cent.
- Physically fit workers have fewer injuries, and those injuries tend to heal faster and cost less.
- Physically active employees report 14 to 25 per cent fewer disability days.
A workplace that supports employee physical activity can also attract and maintain quality employees, improving its social environment as well as its corporate image.
TRACTIVITY FOR THE WORKPLACE
Unlike most Activity monitoring systems, Tractivity is designed for the corporate wellness professional and the employee. The THRIVE CIRCLE APP and DASHBOARDS enable the wellness professional to manage the activity of the entire workforce, analyse the data, provide central hotspots for departmental data synchronization or individually using a smartphone, table, PC or MAC THRIVE CIRCLE app. The buttons are cost effective affordable, simple to use, rugged and the data is safe and secure, ideal for large scale deployments.
GETYOUR WORKPLACE MOVING!
- MOVE - Set goals for each employee, use social challenges to motivate.
- TRACK - Monitor individual progress towards goals, monitor activity index of the company
- THRIVE - Reward activity, improve activity score, enjoy benefits