IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF YOUR WELLNESS CENTER WITH TRACTIVITY AND PROMOTE INCREASED EXERCISE
Weight loss clubs and clinics provide invaluable services and dedicated resources to solving the obesity epidemic. Through a variety of strategies ranging from social meetings, peer review, cooperative objectives, meal plans, diet and nutrition awareness, activity and exercise, professionals at weight loss clinics are able to make profound changes in their members' lives. Whether a social meeting in a professional's home, at a public facility or a retail outlet, professionals regularly meet with their members to provide coaching, education and awareness, progress monitoring and much appreciated encouragement as required. The effectiveness of these regular meetings is vital in ensuring success.
Physical activity is an important component of weight management and weight loss. A professional weight loss professional should be consulted to provide guidelines for physical activity based on an initial assessment. The goal of any clinic is to match activity with enjoyment for each member. An important requirement is to find an activity that can be easily added into the member's routine on a regular basis to ensure lifelong success. Structured physical activity, particularly walking is beneficial for weight management, and can also improve circulation, reduce stress and build physical and mental stamina.
In every American community there are many types fitness centers
Aerobic Centers - are focused on cardiovascular health, and offer a wide variety of classes such as dance, strength-training and martial arts and kick boxing for improved with cardiovascular health, muscle toning and flexibility. Aerobic centers also facilitate the use of several types of cardiovascular equipment : stationary bikes, treadmills, stair climbers and elliptical machines.
- Yoga Centers - using trained instructors, yoga centers are focused on techniques with deep breathing, mental and physical relaxation, and movements that are designed to increase flexibility and elongation of muscle tissue, ligaments and tendons
- Dance Centers - are focused on specific dance classes designed to teach specific styles of dance and to improve cardiovascular health, flexibility, structural strength, balance and coordination.
Pilates Centers - gaining in popularity, Pilates centers are focused on seven main principles: Proper Alignment, Centering, Concentration, Control, Precision, Breathing and Flowing movement.
- Gyms - are typically focused on weight lifting and strength training with free weights, dumbbells and weight machines to exercise, develop and strengthen the muscles. Many gyms have personal trainers to provide guidance and assistance.
- Multi-purpose Fitness Centers - incorporate several types of fitness types into a single location, such as a free weight area (gym), weight machines (gym), cardiovascular equipment (aerobic and gym), aerobic classes (aerobic), yoga classes (yoga), swimming pool, jacuzzis, saunas, tanning beds and child daycare centers.
- Athletic and Country Clubs - focused on a specific sport such as racquet sports, swimming, basketball, hockey, golf etc providing a place for competition with others. Typically an athletic club will have access to a wide range of fitness activities.
Activity monitoring systems provide an excellent tool for outreach-based activity complementing the programming at the fitness centers. Additionally, the system provides a valuable "digital connection" to the membership circle for promotion, education and communication with the membership. The Activity monitory System must be designed for the membership operator managing the activity of the members.
The recommended action plan
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommends a regular program of at 60 minutes of daily physical activity for youths and adolescents .
All schools can play a major role in solving the inactivity crisis by:
- promoting physical activity through comprehensive school physical activity programs, including recess, classroom-based physical activity, intramural physical activity clubs, interscholastic sports, and physical education.
- ensuring that physical education is provided to all students in all grades and is taught by qualified teachers.
- working with community organizations to provide out-of-school-time physical activity programs and share physical activity facilities.
MOVE - Set goals for each member for outreach activity, use social challenges to motivate.
TRACK - Monitor customer activity inside and outside weight loss clinic or fitness center
THRIVE - Intervene, provide coaching, digital communication and direct marketing, customer centricituy
TRACTIVITY IS DIFFERENT
Unlike most Activity monitoring systems, Tractivity is designed for the health coach and the individual member. The THRIVE CIRCLE APP and DASHBOARDS enable the health coach to manage the activity of the entire membership, sync the data with any customer TRACTIVITY buttons with single step using a smartphone, table, PC or MAC. The TRACTIVITY buttons are affordables, cost effective, simple to use, rugged and the data is safe and secure. The buttons can be private labelled and colored.
TRACTIVITY - GET YOUR MEMBERS MOVING!